Graniteville Needs…

Tell us! Forums We Want Shopping Graniteville Needs…

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  A Mort 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Carter

I would love a grocery store, an inexpensive restaurant (other than fast food), and a small hardware store.

Joy

Please, please, please the biggest need Graniteville needs is a grocery store. Some Graniteville residents are throwing out some lame responses, but what we NEED, not just want, is a GROCERY STORE!

Regina P.

I live in Sage Creek, and we need a neighborhood grocery store with accompanying shopping and restaurants. We live in a designated PUD (planned unit development), so it makes sense. I would add that proper design guidelines should be in effect that will create a commercial/retail development that visually ties into and enhances the character of the neighborhood. To create a cohesive, attractive, and walkable community, we need shops and stores that utilize a similar color palette, brick and stone as the homes, along with sidewalks and street trees.

Blane A

Trader Joes or Kroger would be great! A grocery store is definitely needed in our area. Other suggestions are target, chick-fil-a, and other restaurants!

Linda Martens

We definitely need a grocery store, but a bagel deli would be amazing, something like Breuggers Bagels.

A Mort

We need a gym , grocery store (Kroger )
    And a chickfila !!!

Lynn McDonald

I live in Sage Creek, and we need a neighborhood grocery store with accompanying shopping and restaurants and professional services(doctors, lawyers dentist etc.). We live in a designated PUD (planned unit development), so it makes sense. I totally agree with previous posts that that proper design guidelines should be in effect that will create a commercial/retail development that visually ties into and enhances the character of the neighborhood. To create a cohesive, attractive, and walkable community, we need shops and stores that utilize a similar color palette, brick and stone as the homes, along with sidewalks and street trees.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.