I want a grocery store at Sage Creek on Bettis Academy Road in Graniteville

Tell us! Forums We Want Shopping I want a grocery store at Sage Creek on Bettis Academy Road in Graniteville

This topic contains 17 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Margaret M 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Regina P.

I also live in Sage Creek, and I agree with the other comments that a nice neighborhood grocery store with supported shopping and restaurants would be excellent. We live in a PUD designated area, so it makes sense. Proper design guidelines should be in place so that the appearance of the commercial/retail development visually ties into and enhances the character of Sage Creek. Don’t give us shops that look dropped out of the owner’s cookie cutter catalog, give us store fronts with the same colors, brick and stone as our homes, with street trees and sidewalks. Encourage a walkable community.

Margaret M

I agree that grocery store is needed on Bettis Academy Road between the interstate and Ascauga Lake Road. I drive to Trenton to work each day and would definitely shop at a grocery store along the way if there were one.

Cathy

We do have sit down restaurants here people should try them, we do need a grocery store. Graniteville has a lot of potential, I also agree there should be a public driving range and public golf course,we do have Gregg Park, I grew up in Aiken bit live in Graniteville now and I see so much that could be done here.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.